(Set of two)
- Ease of Installation/Removal: Chafe-Pro® is hand wrapped around the line that is to be protected. It can be installed on lines already in position.
- No Lacing or Lashing Required: Chafe-Pro® uses a unique arrangement of nylon hooks to hold it in the desired protective position.
- High Resistance for Abrasion: Chafe-Pro® is made from marine grade abrasion-resistant polyester and nylon textiles and features a proprietary weave designed to protect lines under the harshest of conditions.
- UV Protected: All Chafe-Pro® units are resistant to damage from UV rays.
- Mildew Resistant: Chafe-Pro® units will not deteriorate from the effects of moisture and mildew.
- High Flexibility: Chafe-Pro® can be installed in an eye-splice on a capstan or windlass, or heaved through a chock.
Designed to fit lines 3/8” – 3/4” and is manufactured using a soft-loop acrylic blend, closed cell cushioning and hook & loop fastening. The ScuffGuard comes in stock lengths of 12, 18 and 30” and is offered in Royal Blue and Black.